iHome Speaker Giveaway Contest
“iHome Speaker Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”)
THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN CANADA, EXCLUDING FRANCHISE LOCATIONS, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC AND MANITOBA EASYFINANCIAL LOCATIONS. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF CANADA WHO HAS REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE PROVINCE OR TERRITORY IN WHICH YOU RESIDE. THIS CONTEST WILL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. SUBMISSION OF AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. LIMIT OF ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins May 26th, 2020 and ends on Saturday May 30th, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by, May 30th, 2020 (“Contest Closing Date”). To enter for a chance to win, simply visit participating Easyhome locations and get a new lease agreement, with a minimum commitment of $25 per week or more to be entered for a chance to win 1 of 5 iHome speakers. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD OF ENTRY, visit participating Easyhome locations for and complete the contest form for a chance to win. goeasy Ltd. (the “Sponsor”) and its agents, employees, directors, officers and shareholders are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries or for any inaccurate transcription of entry information. Proof of sending an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize to be awarded per confirmed winner, limit of 5 prizes per Participating Easyhome locations. All entries from any individual submitting or attempting to submit multiple entries are void. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. PRIZE: There are (5 ) Prizes, per participating Easyhome location available to be won . Five Confirmed winners, per participating Easyhome location will be awarded a iHome speaker. Maximum value per prize is $89.99
Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable, not for resale and have no cash surrender value. Sponsor has the right, in the event that a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or prizes of equal or greater value, without liability. All expenses not specified (including but not limited to transportation, incidentals, expenses or any other costs not specifically listed) are the responsibility of the Prize winner. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. If the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the Contest winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or if a winner fails to execute and return any required documentation within the time frame specified, the Prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be delivered to a nearby easyhome location within Canada via courier or letter mail, as may be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER: The (5) random draws, per participating Easyhome location will be held on Friday June 5th at 12:00 noon EST. The selected entrants will be contacted by email or telephone within ten (10) business days of the draw date. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within ten (10) business days of the draw date, the selected entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made by email or telephone with a selected entrant or until there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec and Manitoba Easyfinancial Locations) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Contest and those living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to enter or win. The entrant is the individual whose name appears on the entry form. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer and other property relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or from downloading any materials in this Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
7. GENERAL: No correspondence regarding entries will be entered into with entrants, except as provided in these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, and in consideration for eligibility to win a Prize, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and agrees that Sponsor shall not be held responsible for, and entrant has no right to bring any claim, action or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, participating retailers and all of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) in connection with: (1) entrant's participation in this Contest; (2) the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of a Prize; or (3) participation in any activities related to this Contest. As a condition of awarding the Prize, the winner of the Contest will be required to grant Sponsor the right to use the winner’s entry, name, contact information (including but not limited to telephone number, address and email address) image and likeness, voice and comments for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online advertisements, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend all or any part of this Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice, subject to applicable laws. In such case, Sponsor may, but shall not be required to, in its sole discretion, determine the winner in accordance with these Official Rules, from among all valid, non-suspect entries received prior to the event which warranted such action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who (a) tampers with, or attempts to tamper with, the entry process; or (b) violates any of these Official Rules. All matters in relation to the Contest and the awarding of Prizes, including the eligibility of entrants, the declaration of a winner and any entrant’s compliance with the Official Rules, will be determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, whose decision is final.